School Board Election 2021
The Palouse Prairie Charter School Board of Directors is recruiting candidates to fill 4 open Board seats with terms running July 2021 – June 2024. The PPCS Board of Directors plays a critical leadership role in maintaining the foundation of the EL model through the educational program as well as the long-term sustainability of the school. The board is also responsible for ensuring that the school has strong leadership, sound finances, effective fundraising, and high academic achievement.
Serving on the PPCS Board of Directors is a compelling and rewarding commitment. It might be right for you if:
- You are able to consider decisions in light of what will best serve the whole school community, including students, teachers, and families.
- You would like to share your experience in fields like finance, operations, education, law, human resources, marketing, fundraising, construction, landscaping;
- You have 8 to 10 hours a month, year-round, to devote to board service and commit to attending board meetings (typically once a month);
- You welcome the opportunity to serve as an active ambassador for the school, telling your friends and colleagues about the school and its mission;
- You are willing to help PPCS raise money by connecting the school to people in your network, making a personal donation and asking others to donate, and participating in fundraising events;
- You are able to hold information in confidence and speak with professional discretion in matters concerning our school.
Please consider serving on the Palouse Prairie Charter School Board of Directors.
Interested candidates should submit a one to two paragraphs biography to Jeff Lonneker at firstname.lastname@example.org by May 6th.