Welcome to the PPCS Parent Crew!
Who is Parent Crew?
The Parent Crew consists of all of the parents in our school, just like the grade level CREWs are made up of all the kids in a class. Our co-chairs for 2020 – 2021 are Amy Ball and Giselle Hillyer, and this year we will be having Parent Crew representatives for each grade. PC reps will contribute their ideas and time to foster engagement among kids and parents outside of academic work.
What does Parent Crew do?
- Organizes Social Events – e.g. Zoom social time; *Back to School Picnics; *Movie Nights
- Social Fundraisers – e.g. *Run the Palouse; *MOD Pizza Night; *Winter Celebration
- …other small fundraisers – e.g. Box tops; Schoola clothes donations; book fairs
- Supports teachers and staff – e.g. organizing volunteers; Teacher & Staff Appreciation
- …and our school! – e.g. *Walk to School days; Yearbook; *Middle School dances
*We realize that current health and safety standards will impact Parent CREW events in the 20-21 school year. We would love your ideas on how we can best foster social connections among our families, and support our teachers and school in the COVID environment.
Here’s how you can be involved!
- Volunteer to be an active member of Parent Crew here (only two Zoom meetings per semester!)
- Read our emails and respond!
Our school motto is “We are CREW, not passengers!” We need your energy and creativity to make our school work!