None at this time
PALOUSE PRAIRIE IS SEEKING SUBSTITUTE TEACHERS
1. Possess a high school diploma or equivalent
2. Have successfully completed an Idaho State Department of Education background check & fingerprinting, at employee’s expense (PPCS will provide State Department of Education fingerprinting forms)
3. Prior experience in schools is preferred
4. Preference is given to substitute teachers who have obtained at least a bachelor’s degree
Experience in an educational setting and/or training in an educational program
General Duties & Responsibilities.
1. Assume the responsibilities for instructing classes when a teacher is absent
2. Assumes responsibility for overseeing pupil behavior in class and during lunch and other regular activities.
3. Consult with the director before initiating any teaching or other procedures not specified in the lesson plan
Compensation. $95 per day with current teaching certificate/$80 bachelor’s degree (prorated for partial days)
Availability. As Needed
Substitute Application Packet